This Privacy Statement describes the types of information I may collect from you or that you may provide when you use this website. Additionally, this statement lists my practices for obtaining, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
However, this document does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on this website. If you do not agree with my policies or practices, your choice is not to use this website.
By accessing or using this website, you agree to these statements. This information may change from time to time. You will be provided notice of this change, and continuing to use the website after receiving notice will constitute acceptance of the changes.
Information I Collect About You
When using this website, several types of information are collected. The information is utilized to provide an efficient and productive experience for all visitors. In some cases, the data may be accessible to people involved with the operation of the site (administration, legal, or system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, or IT companies.
I collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information, which includes information through which you may be personally identified, such as your IP addresses
- Non-Personal Information, which includes information that alone cannot be used to identify or contact you. Such Non-Personal Information may include, but is not limited to; browser information and details; operating system information; device information; pages accessed; times of visit; and referring websites, applications, or services, including the relevant search queries that led you to this website.
Collectively, Personal Information and Non-Personal Information will be referred to as Information.
Each time somebody accesses this website, the visitor’s internet browser, for technical reasons, automatically supplies the following data to the web server:
- IP address of the device
- date and time of access
- URL of accessed page
- transferred data volume
- access status (file transmitted, file not found, etc.)
- information about the browser and operating system
- website from which the access was made
All collected and processed information are used for the purposes of enabling the use of this website, system security and technical administration of the network infrastructure.
The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 b) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
To ensure optimal performance and have the most efficient way to host and serve the contents of this website, I use the CDN service called CloudFlare. Please see their privacy statement for any questions regarding their services.
In addition to the automatically collected information, I obtain information about a visitor and the used devices to track and analyze the use of this website. Such information may additionally include, but is not limited to:
- technical session information;
- Information about your computer, hardware, software, or mobile device;
- navigational data;
- and language preference.
Disclosure of Your Information
I disclose Information about you or that you provide to:
- Service providers, which offer services for me including but not limited to delivering analytics services and help me provide services as requested by visitors. Law binds my service providers or contracts to protect the information and are only allowed to use the information following this document. I do not share, sell, rent, or trade information with third parties for their promotional purposes, and I will only share information as outlined herein or with your consent.
- Comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and if I believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of this website, its visitors, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You have the right to know whether your information has been stored and can consult with me about any Information to verify the accuracy of such Information. The Information can be supplemented, canceled, updated, or corrected. For its transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, requests should be sent to me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All Information will be retained and used, as necessary, to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
The security of your information is critical. However, as the transmission of information via the internet is not entirely secure, although I do my best to protect your data, I cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to this website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. I am not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the site.
Children’s Personal Information
I do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do send or submit any Information about yourself to me. Parents and legal guardians are encouraged to monitor the activities of their wards in this regard. If I learn that I have collected Information from a child under age 16, I will delete that Information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided me with Information, please contact me at email@example.com.